Whatever you call it; shopping online, eCommerce, web purchasing... buying products, services and electronic downloads via a website is a growing business. The only definite thing that will happen to online purchases is that they will continue to grow over the coming years.
Your eCommerce Website
You need to make sure that you get the best out of your eCommerce website design. You want your visitors to be able to navigate around your store easily, to find your products and to do business with you online. Clarke Design will help your eCommerce website achieve this.
Your visitors expect the best from an online store and want to be able to find the products they want swiftly. Our eCommerce solutions enable your customers to do just that, promoting your best selling and latest items combined with featured and related products to give an unrivaled service from your online store.
It's Cheaper and Easier than you might think
- Selling your products online can be a lot cheaper than you think. You can integrate a complete eCommerce solution into an existing website design or create a brand new online presence and start selling your products sooner than you ever thought.
- Our eCommerce website solutions are easy to setup and get running and will have you selling your products and services online in no time.
- You'll get features normally only found in larger eCommerce solutions, both you and your online customers will be amazed at the quality, performance and features of this outstanding solution.
The Benefits of Selling Online
If your high street shop is ONLY open from 9am to 5pm, from Monday to Saturday, you are closed for over 70% of the time · Find our more about being closed 70% of the time
- You get paid BEFORE you have to provide your customers with your goods and services
- There is no need to invoice and wait for the cash to come in - You've already been paid
- An eCommerce website exposes your business to so many more revenue opportunities - how else can you promote your store in Edinburgh to people in Portsmouth ?
- It's more cost effective than advertising as you are actively targeting people who want what you are selling by having your site filled with your products and services
- The Internet is still growing at a phenomenal rate - more and more people buy online every single day and you must be a part of this to remain competitive